Partnering With AVITAS
The settlement process is often long and confusing for people going through a lawsuit. AVITAS and its affiliates settle over 10,000 cases per year, representing over $2 billion in structured settlement annuities. Our family of companies is the largest provider of structured settlements in the United States. The AVITAS Team of Millennium Settlements is uniquely positioned to guide you and your clients through this process. We will also help show you where your expertise is needed most when working with attorneys and their clients to help resolve complex litigation disputes and together, will bring a wide variety of settlement solutions to the table. By partnering with our team, you will accumulate many centers of influence (attorneys and CPAs) that will consistently provide you highly qualified prospects.
Together, we work with you and your clients to develop plans to help solve your clients’ specific needs to maximize the transactions while minimizing the tax impact. Unlike other structured settlement firms, we believe that a structured settlement product is simply a part of the overall plan for your clients--not the only solution.
Types of Cases
Our team has expertise in most types of legal settlements as well as installment sales. The most common legal cases we routinely work on are personal injury cases, deferred attorney's fees, employment litigation, worker's compensation and Medicare Set-Asides, sexual harassment and molestation, emotional distress, contract disputes, celebrity endorsements, wrongful incarceration and many more.
What We Offer:
Structured Settlement Services:
- The design and delivery of settlement annuity proposals within 24 hours.
- Sales and Support Staff available to assist you from coast to coast.
- Overall case assessment and help with technical issues that arise.
- Participation in mediations/arbitrations/settlement conferences either live or via teleconference.
- The drafting and coordination of necessary settlement documents.
- Coordination with the life insurance carrier or trust company for contract issuance.
How We Help You:
- Help You Identify New Clients and Opportunities.
- We protect your interest and involvement in the settlement process.
- Help You Identify Additional Transactions:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Trust (Special Needs, Pooled, Settlement Preservation)
Learn How the AVITAS Team Can Help You Today
If you currently work with attorneys or are interested in gaining attorney-clients, then you need to contact our team to learn how our unique program will perfectly position you as their trusted advisor.